Anxiety isn't all bad...
It can be helpful in motivating us to accomplish our goals and it alerts us to danger. However, it's likely that anxiety has become a problem if it's preventing us from living the life we desire to live. When this happens, it's important to seek help.
Whether you seek constant reassurance in your relationships, experience panic attacks, or find yourself worrying excessively about some aspect of your life, we are here to help you. The therapists at Light the Way Counseling can help you overcome your anxiety and life a more full and satisfying life.
We Can Help You:
- Uncover and explore the underlying causes of your worry and fear
- Learn new relaxation techniques that you can use whenever and wherever you are
- Develop new coping skills
- Find the confidence you need to engage in social situations and relationships
- Improve your problem solving skills
- Develop more positive and helpful ways of seeing yourself and situations
Common Symptoms of Anxiety Include:
- Excessive anxiety or worry about a variety of topics or activities
- The worry is very difficult to control
- Feeling edgy or restless
- Feeling more tired than usual
- Difficulty concentrating or feeling like your mind goes blank
- Difficulty sleeping
- Feeling like your anxiety is getting in the way of your relationships, job, or school